honeymoon???

After school starts for 4 weeks, my honeymoon comes to an END. Yeah, 蜜“月” right… Really only can slack for a month. What will happen after honeymoon end? Bingo! Stress’s waving to me happily… Lalala… Haih.

I started under stress since last week. Assignments to do, reading materials to read… actually assignments are ok, the reading materials is the problem. I can’t really get what it means, thus I have to keep repeating reading the same stuff for hours or even days to understand it. It consumes time… I sooooooooo regret that I didn’t pay more attention in class when I was in school.

And about the hostel points… argh!!!!!! Stress stress stress… If I can’t get enough points, I’ll be kicked out from hostel next year. Bloody hell. Hope that I can pass the main comm interview. If I can pass it, it’d be safer as I got more points than required.

Hope that everything would be fine. Urgh…


2 Comments:

  1. Raymond said...
    dun worry
    You sure can de
    gambatte!!!
    huiyi said...
    huh... hope so
    bt anyway thx~~~

Post a Comment