ntu choir

Let’s talk about the choir… I’ve joined 3 practices till now… wah it’s horrible! Erm, their pace is fast for me. I don't know why, they can memorise note in a very short time. Lol. It’s very challenging. But I think I’ll get used to their pace sooner or later. It’s just a matter of time... Cause I like choir so much! It’s really scary leh, the conductor will test us one by one. Cant “don’t know pretend know” anymore… a bit stressed... but v fun. Can learn new things too... The conductor is a quite interesting guy… then... Seniors there also very nice to us…

Oh yeah, I’m running for the post of Assistant logistic of the choir. Sat for the interview yesterday… hope that I’ll pass the interview!!! Prey for me…

3 cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for HY!
Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray! Hip hip HURRAY!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment