My friends from choir held a farewell party for Christine and me today. Actually it’s a small party… attended by 5 (or 6?) people which are Mr. Owl, D Short, Winnie the Pooh, Daniel, Christine and I. It is held at 2pm at mutiara.

I arrived around 12 today. I went to cut my hair and started reading FREE love stories in Popular while waiting 2pm to come. I’m quite happy haha. Of course I’m the 1st arriving today and guess who’s the next? Yes, he’s Christine. He arrived around 1. Two people who are going to be farewelled arrived earlier than the others. ==

It’s so funny when I saw Christine. I received a miss call all of a sudden when I’m immersing in my love stories world. It’s a call from Christine! I thought he’s playing miss call with me but when I rose up my head, I saw a black figure appeared but was gone at once behind the shelf. Hmm…although I didn’t put on my glasses, my sixth sense told me that that’s Christine. Keke, I’m right!!

We did some small chat sitting on the floor before we started wandering around in the Popular. Christine wanted to buy some stationery but at last we only bought a pack of leads.

Then other friends are arriving when the time comes. We bought a birthday card for a friend who is born on 20/7 19 years ago. Tomorrow will be her birthday!! However, when we were going to write her some greetings, we found out that none of us has a pen with us! Damn… but there’s a Chinese saying,” three cobblers with their wits combined equal to Zhuge Liang(三个臭皮匠,合成一个诸葛亮)”. Finally we figured out a way!!

Akhem, our idea is… We went back to the Popular and use the pens sold in Popular to write the card. Erm… we know that it’s not quite good… keke. So we didn’t do it in the end (saying in a more accurate way, is we don’t have the guts to do so). Instead, we wrote it using the officer’s pen (without informing them). A few minutes later, the officer approached and offered us her help. I bet she thought we were stealing their stationary. Haha…

Then… We sat on the floor like we were at our OWN house and started chit-chat about our CH. Aiya, we were a bunch of busybodies. Haha. We made lots of noise… feel so sorry to the others (haha, actually didn’t feel any at all).

Then we went to eat Pizza! Haha… keep laughing there. When we ordered, our Mr. Owl who’s a member of school debate team talked like bullet shot when he ordered the food. FAST FAST FAST. Haih, I don’t know when I could speak as fast as he could in EMGLISH.

When the food was served, I asked for the cheese powder and tomato sauce. Haha, here’s another funny scene. I mimicked the Mr. Owl… talked very fast also, but in Malay. Haha… then all of us almost laugh to death. The waiter also laughed with us.

After the meal, we started taking pictures with WEIRD post. For example, Christine took 2 knives and I took the knife which is used to take pizza (hmm, what’s it called?) and we pretended fighting. And then, 1… 2… 3… kicak! The picture was taken. We took plenty of those pictures… keke..

Hmm… it’s time to talk about our farewell presents. Each of us got some letters written by them and a medal. It’s not a medal actually, I don’t know what to call it… agrh, forget it. Wah, this is the 1st time I got present like this! So special! Kaka… I love you all… muacks!


2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    u n jun hon happy then ok edi~~
    haha....miss u all^^
    n dun 4get ur "trophy"o...
    huiyi said...
    lol
    ok la
    i know that's called trophy now
    lol

Post a Comment