I met some problems when I create my GIRO account. I have to call to Singapore in order to solve them today. I found some difference in me when I made the call.

Compared to my reaction when I called to Singapore a month or two ago (I believe those who always support my blog would know what do I mean), I found out that I can solve problems in a better way, a calmer way. I didn’t stammer nor heart beating like a drum.

Although my English is as poor as usual, I know how to slow down my talking speed to reduce my anxiety. I am so happy with my changes. Or maybe I’m not as nervous as I used to be because the office sounds nice? (Maybe 75% because of it, haha…)

I have to apologize to the officer (another officer from different department) whom I blamed in this blog before… hmm… I think usually pp won’t stutter as serious as I do… No wonder she’d lose her patient. I am so sorry for my unpleasant manners when I wrote about her.

However, I did laugh when I talked to the officer. To be frank, I would laugh like a crazy even I’m only a bit nervous. You know how scary my laughter is, don’t you? It’s not a good habit; it’ll make me look frivolous although I’m 100% serious. That’s why, I have to change it. I want to look more serious, more decent, like a grown-up uni undergraduate… Hope that I can reach my target.

Actually, saying so much… I admit that I just want to encourage myself. Haha…


2 Comments:

  1. Netboyz said...
    need to register GIRO so early? O.o

    and yea
    you should thank the previous officer, she made you think and grow up little more =D

    P/S: the list you want, I've edited it wor =x You can have mine if you don't mind, or just ask from jy.
    huiyi said...
    jy...? who???
    yeah, i've done everything, except matriculated on9 and hostel and.. QET
    lol... d last officer a, dincontribute muc actually..
    =x

Post a Comment