I stayed up until 3am the day before to write letter and draw comics for Octopus but I had to wake up at 7! Oh my god… Our meeting time was 9.30 but I had already reached school half an hr ago. We planned to go MidV after we all gathered at school. As I had nothing to do, I started wandering around. Lala…

I saw some boards titled “sex and love” or something like that under the Admission Block. They are interesting! Around 9.30, I met ChengDa and FeiFei (FatFat) in Kong Cheng Hall. So we went back to music room together. We had some little chat while waiting for my friends to come.

My friends started showing up ONE BY ONE after 9.30 i.e. they were all late! Lol. Don’t know why I’m coming early alone haih. We started chatting and hugging the toy which we were going to give it to Octopus as a farewell present. Do you know what toy is that? Yes, no doubt, it’s a purple octopus. Lol. We even put it on our head and took picture with it. It’s so cute!!

While we were chatted happily in the music room, Starfish was waiting for us at MidV. She has transport problem to go back to school so she waited for us there. She arrived there before 10! But… actually we set off at 11 as we have to wait for our little Daniel to finish her meeting. We end up reaching there around 12. Ooh poor Starfish, she has been waiting for us for 2 hours!

The first thing we did after we found Starfish is EAT! We were so hungry! We discussed and discussed for what we should take for lunch. Finally, we took our lunch at Chopstick (if I’m not mistaken ==). Hmm… foods over there are expensive! We chatted there more than 1 hour, haha… That high-classed restaurant looked like a market once we stepped into the shop. =p

After our lunch, we keep walking here and there… and bought bak gua. No, we accompanied one of our friends to buy bak gua. Actually we decided to sing K but there’s no Karaoke in MidV. So we (girlS and BOY) started chatting beside a bench. We took pictures too! p/s: we are all girls except HonHon, he’s the only MALE in this gathering.

But when it came to an end, one of our friend played a song named 《一路顺风》. We sang the song for Octopus and we were asked to say something to Octopus. Aiyer, I can’t stand this song; definitely I’ll cry every time I sing it. I guarantee. Haih, then we started sobbing when we said something to Octopus. I finally burst into tears when Octopus and I hugged each other. Actually not only me... everyone did.

I know we looked so ridiculous crying in public. Especially there’re about 10 of us! We shouldn’t choose such a place to cry. Sobsob. It’s so embarrassing. I look ugly when I cry. But this is for Octopus, so it’s ok la. 反正全部人一起丢脸,哈哈!

Starfish, HonHon, The Short and I left before they dismissed. The Short and I had to attend Kira’s farewell which was located in 1U too. My head was going to burst as we cried too much before that and the bus driver was driving rudely. Ah, my head… I’m going to vomit.

Finally we met Kira. We took some picture before BL, Romeo and her sis and I left. We had to leave earlier because Romeo had to fetch her brother at 4.30. Hmm... This is the farewell for my son, Kira but I received a present too! They were given by Kai Ying and my sons, Kira, and Sasuke. Kira said that it’s for my farewell present. As she left Malaysia before I do, so she gave the present for me 1st. Thanks so much! I love you all!

I’m so sorry son, mama didn’t buy you present. And mama only showed up on your farewell party for about 15 minutes. I’m truly sorry son… but remember, mama always love you!

I was too tired, I just pok on the floor straight away after I stepped into the living room and took a soundly nap. BL told me that I looked like a dying fish when we were on the way home! Haha…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment