I went Timesquare with my friend, Octopus yesterday. We took our lunch at Gasoline, hmm… their drinks are better than their food. Lol. Not so delicious. We took our luch for an hour. We talked too much, haha…

We watched Kong Fu Panda yesterday. It’s a nice and interesting movie! It’s quite funny, they act act act then suddenly 爆冷. == Sweat. Like 冷笑话 like this. Hoho. It’s worth to see. In the village, there are hundreds of pigs, rabbits, and duck, but there’s only one panda, he is Po. == Even Po’s father is a duck.. Oou, from what we have learnt in our Biology class, it’s quite impossible. But they also embedded values in it.

Let’s say about Po’s father. He has a great passion for his noodle. He always claimed that he would tell Po about the ‘secret recipe’ when the time has come. But finally, he tells Po that actually there’s no secret recipe for the noodle. The noodle is special when we believe that it’s special. His words have been a great inspiration to Po. What inspiration it is? I’ll tell u later, haha.

We can see friendship among the Five Furious (Tigress, Crane, Mantis, Viper, and Monkey), and their loyal to their master, Master Shifu. They used to ridicule Po when he is chosen to be the Dragon Warriors. But… finally they admitted that he is also a Kong Fu master.

Master Shifu shows his loyal to his master, Master Oogway, and his love to the snow leopard Tai Long when he adapted him. He was willing to defend Tai Long when Tai Long wanted to get the scroll (I’ve forgotten its name) which is claimed that it contains the greatest Kong fu in it. Even it’ll take his life for it. For me, he is a wise man too. Shifu used Po’s passion for food as a motivation to learn kong fu – he can eat after the training.

The character I like most is Master Oogway. It’s a nice name, isn’t it? Haha… So funny it is. He is a Wiseman and seems like he knows everything. He keep repeating “there is no accidents”, I like his attitude of being proactive. He’s a nice old man.

Last but not least, what I want to say is the panda Po. He starts from zero in learning kong fu and he finally masters this art and becomes the Dragon warrior. Of course, he needs to thank to Master Shifu. At last he figures out that there is no “secret recipe” in learning kong fu after his father told him that actually there is no secret recipe for their noodle. When he saw his reflection in the scroll, he figured out one thing – we are the most special one in the world. Po ultimately becomes a Kung Fu hero by learning that if he believes in himself, he can do anything. Finally, he defeated Tai Long.

I thoroughly love and enjoyed Kong Fu Panda so much!



Oops, let’s continue our topic. We went to bowl after the movie. Aikh, I lost to Octopus again. I didn’t beat her before. She too good at bowling! Then, BL showed up. We chatted chatted chatted. Both of them cried when Octopus drove away. We’ll miss u..

After Octopus had left, we went to meet BL’s friends. They went to eat Japanese food. There are three of them. One is from PP and another two are from Johor. Hmm, no offence, but I dun really like one of the girl from Johor. I could faintly smell her 侵略性 (can anyone tell me how to say 侵略性 in English?). It’s not quite pleasing for me.

Hopefully that I’m mistaken, I heard she changed her accent when we talked about Singapore. She started talking like Singaporean, or rather ABC. But after we stopped the topic, she turned back into normal. == I don’t know how to tell BL about this, she is her close friend. Lol. Not good saying people’s bad things lo. Another two is ok la, just like normal friend. The one from PP is a very interesting girl. If I had another chance, I would like to make friend with her.


2 Comments:

  1. amy424 said...
    What do you mean by 侵略性?
    Wa~ you post the whole story?! Den my part so little? T.T hehe

    Miss me la... when I fly..
    huiyi said...
    i definately will
    aiya, can write about u on sat ma

Post a Comment