huh...

My friend introduces his friend to me a few months ago. He gave me his msn address. His friend is a 16-year–old boy who is a Singaporean. Please don’t ask me why he introduce him to me, I have forgotten. Maybe it’s because I’m going to Singapore too??

Still, I could clearly remember what we had chatted for the first time. It’s not because I have a very good memory. It’s because I have only said 4 sentences.

Me: Hi!
Him: Hi. Who are you?
Me: I’m hXXXX. You?
Him: How you get my address?
Me: I’m a friend of YYY, he… (blar blar blar) Do you know him?
Him: (no response)

Then I got no response from him anymore. From the conversation above you can see that he keep asking me question and just IGNORE mine. I’m not blaming him. I know that this is his natural respond. But for my opinion, if he is afraid, just don’t add me. He can reject me, can’t he?

Then two days ago, he said hi to me. Suddenly. I thought that my friend finally told him that it’s him who gave his address to me. And... Things repeated.

Once again, he kept asking me question and just IGNORED mine. I got irritated. But I know that how it feels when we didn’t get reply from the other side. That’s why I decide to answer his questions instead of delete his contact. But when I think back now, I feel like I’m an idiot. I should just do it. Argh.

It is because when it’s about 4th or 5th question, he asked me where I was studying. I told him that I was studying in KL. Do you know what he replied?

Him: Where are you studying? Which sec?
Me: I was studying in KL…
Him: chey…

CHEY…? What he meant by chey? What’s wrong being a Malaysian? (Even though I’m not, haha…)

No one should be humiliated, little boy. What a spoilt kid from Singapore. Huh…



3 Comments:

  1. Kellen said...
    看开点啦
    人人的想法都不同的
    谁知道他对M'sia的偏见不是因为经验?
    huiyi said...
    ??
    no matter wat's d couse is oso cant like tt lol
    Gee~gee said...
    aiyo~dun tink dat much la..
    straight away dun bird him

Post a Comment