Things repeated. We took breakfast together also, with the same people, at different shop, chat chat chat, eat eat eat, and then it’s time to work!!!

Same as yesterday, they 姐姐 here 姐姐 there. Then I gotta 喝水 here 喝水there. But the different thing is when they found out that I was taking their picture, they started……
“姐姐,拍我拍我!”
“姐姐,给我看!给我看!”
“姐姐,show me!!”
(eh… got people say English also)

Then I gotta bargain with them…
“做完功课才给你看……”
“先喝完你的水!!!”

Haih... I’ve become their “camera girl”, it’s tiring but I felt good... Their poses were cute!!

Oh, I’ve forgotten to mention, a girl was crying when she entered the class. She looked so cute when she’s crying! Her handkerchief seemed big compared to her body size. So cute! She keep sobbing when she say bye to her dad… Her “拜拜爸爸……” really cute for me. Tee told me that fortunately it’s her dad who fetched her to school that day. If it’s her mother’s turn to fetch, she’d cry like someone’s torturing her and ran out from the class to catch up her mother. I can imagine that… It’s so funny.
She reminded me of my old days. When I was in kindergarten, I used to acted like her also… It’s my sweet memory but I believe that it’s the most terrified nightmare for my mother as the same situation repeated everyday when I was in kindergarten.

Tee introduced me the asam laksa near her school. Hmm... Fantastic. And we cooked our dinner ourselves. Actually we planned to eat outside also but it started pouring cats and dogs after we finished preparing. Sweat. I did help in preparing also, I fried eggs. Haha.

Then tuition class again. Here comes a little genius. She’s only 6 years old but she has spelling test twice a day at school, 20 words each. Damn poor child. She’s from the same kindergarten also but she’s the 1st class student, that’s why… I did pass by her class that morning, her class was extremely quiet. They were only 6! I thought 6-year-old boyboy and girlgirl should be a little livelier. I thought they were under military training when I passed by haha… They just sat on their places doing their own works and the teacher was supervising them.

Night falls and its bed time again. Good night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment