Tee didn’t have to work that day. We lied on our bed chat chat chat after we woke up, too lazy to move. When we felt hungry, we took Java mee at a stall nearby the morning market. It’s nice…Then we go home and I started playing my cousin’s computer games—mahjong. I didn’t play it before so Tee taught me how to play. After that, I spent whole morning to play the game. I almost bankrupt in the game.

Then we bought tou fu fa at noon. Tee bought 10 packs for me to bring back to kampung. When we brought it home, we found out that the syrup of tou fu fa would spill out if we didn’t take it carefully. It’s troublesome if I’m going to hold the 10 packs of tou fu fa on my hand on the way back to kampung. So we had tried many ways to pack the tou fu fa. It’s a complicated process == and it took us almost 1 1/2 hour to accomplish it.

Then we took asam laksa as lunch again with my cousin. Then we bought many kuih back to eat. Haha, we ate a lot that day. Then the cousin of mine went back to her house to pack her luggage. Remember? I mentioned before that she’s the one who was going to fetch me back to kampung. When I was waiting for her, I started playing the damn mahjong again. Yeah! Finally I won once! Then it’s time to leave and say good bye to Tee.

Good bye!


2 Comments:

  1. shihyuin said...
    Wahaha, jawa mee becomes java mee....
    I seriously thought you are describing java(ICT things) as your lunch....
    huiyi said...
    sry lol~~~
    jawa~~

Post a Comment