I followed Tee to her kindergarten in the morn. Oh yeah, I’ve forgotten to mention, Tee is a kindergarten teacher. She’s teaching 5-year-old students. When we arrived at the kindergarten, her colleagues had been waiting for us to take breakfast together. They were nice and talkative. I liked them so much. They chatted about everything. Their families, school affairs, even TV dramas would be their topics. I was so happy to take breakfast with them. I just knew that having breakfast with colleagues would be so interesting.

We went back to school around 8am and Tee started cleaning her class. I wouldn’t know that teachers also had to clean their class on their own ==. After a long wait, Tee’s 1st student showed up. Oh, he’s so cute!! So mini! Her students started to arrive one by one. So so so cute! When they were handing in their homework to Tee, they keep asking her question. 老师this老师that, haha, cute cute cute.

As it’s a Christian school, they had to pray in the hall before school starts. The teachers gathered the students to the hall and they started praying. After that, the teacher taught them to sing and read them a story, its title is “诺亚方舟”. But when she’s telling the story, a student who was late to school started crying when her mother drag her out from the car. She’s just kept crying until the headmaster can’t stand it and asked a teacher to bring her for a walk. It’s hard to be a teacher, especially a kindergarten teacher…

I helped Tee to teach them also. It’s happy to say that we had been friends in couple of minutes, they didn’t afraid of strangers at all. Brave little girls and brave little boys. Hmm…I found out that some of them were intelligent but some of them didn’t even know how to hold a pencil. Anyway, it’s fun to teach them, I enjoyed it so much.

During the lessons, they would surround me to ask questions, or…
“姐姐,姐姐,教我写,我不会……”
“姐姐,姐姐,我写完了~!帮我check check~!”
(Good student)
“姐姐,姐姐,看~他没有做功课!”
(This is what called 25chai in Cantonese)
“姐姐,姐姐,看!他做到比我丑……”
(Then two of them started fighting)
“姐姐,姐姐,来这边陪我……”
(Then the little girl keep pulling me to her place. Oh, my poor shirt.)

Then I replied them…
“嗯……写到很好,快快拿给老师看~老师一定会给你多多star的……”
“哇,你写到很美哦~~”
“这个错了哦,是这样做的……”
Or something like that, I swear that I hadn’t speak as soft as that before. Ah, I’m a perfect jiejie. It’s so unbelievable.

I also had to confirm that they did drink water after they had finished their works.
“小朋友们,做完功课要记得喝水哦~要乖~”
(Still spoke softly.)
“你!喝水~我刚才看到你没喝!”
(Started pointing here)
“你喝到这边,不要喝太多、不要喝完!不然你会一直要尿尿~”
(Started pointing there)
“你!不要看别人,做自己的!不然会没时间喝水!”
(Started pointing here and there)
“你喝到这边,我转个圈回来check你有没有喝!”
(Pointing here and there again)

My volume turned up, and I’m sure that I looked like a crazy that time haha. Then…
“姐姐,姐姐,看!我喝完了!”
(Why are they so stubborn?? Haih...)
“姐姐,姐姐,喝到这边可以了hor?”
(Nod nod)
“姐姐,姐姐,骂他!你叫他喝他没有喝……”
(Huh, got friend like this also... Sweat)

After that, they had practices for their Sport Days games. As the hall is not big enough for whole school students, this practice only involved 5-year-old students. They were divided into 4 groups. And I was responsible to guide one of the groups to run in the right path. As I was new there, I didn’t know much about the rules of the games. I asked a student from another class and she really told me the rules, although I didn’t really understand what she was talking about. Her explanation was quite confusing actually… Though so, I still had to thank her for willing to tell ==.

My group had got 1st runner up in the practices, Yahoo! And the champion belongs to Tee’s group. Haih. However, I still think that my group was the best as we worked as a team. Our “加油!加油!” was the loudest among all. I was so proud of them. They are my babies!!

After the practices, it’s time to go home! Students are required to return to their classes respectively in order to pack their bags and waited for their parents to fetch them. In Tee’s class, once again…
“姐姐,看!我喝完了!”
(Shaking their bottles altogether… don’t know where should I look at ==)
The only word I can say is…“乖~”plus“明天也要喝完哦……”

Finally we called it a day. Ouu.. What a tiring day. I don't want to be a teacher anymore. I'm exhausted. But anyway, it's lunch time! Let’s take lunch!! We took lunch with another two cousins of mine at a shop. It’s cheap! A chicken chop set including a glass of soy milk and a little tart only costs RM4.90. So cheap! But it’s not so delicious… just soso. But I was not disappointed; we can’t expect that people would treat us with expensive food while we were just paying less than RM5.

We went home and spent a relaxing afternoon together. After that, we took our dinner together with another cousin of mine in a hawker centre nearby. Foods over there were delicious also, especially the claypot chicken rice…I must eat it next time! But argh, food feeds me, I feed the mosquitoes.

Night falls and another tuition class began. There were two students, one is the cute little boy mentioned before, and another one is an 11-year-old girl. She’s extremely quiet. Huh. But I have to admit that she’s a good looking girl. I wonder whether Ipoh really “produces” leng lui and leng zai, since every cousin of mine from Ipoh are so leng lui. I was asked to teach the little boy when Tee was teaching the girl. Tee said that he likes me so much. (She said so, not me, hohohoho…)

What a tiring day, I fell asleep once I touched my bed.


3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    wahahaha,you be a helper?
    sure you dun wu ren zi di?
    but there are cute too,
    for small kid like them,
    for big kids like primary school,
    you got a big big headache.
    trust me.
    i am having headache now...
    huiyi said...
    no la~
    i'm a good jie jie u noe~~~
    yeah lo, u've started training rite?
    hope that eveything's go well
    huiyi said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment