I was sent to my cousin, Tee's house after dinner as I was going to stay with her until another cousin of mine fetch me to my granny’s house on Saturday. Tee was teaching tuition when I arrived her house, she was teaching a 6 years old boy. The 6-year-old boy is cute!! He is a quiet and shy little boy, but his smile is so cute! He is cute!! He got a pair of big sparkling eyes!! And his nose and mouth are so.. mini. Oou…. One word, CUTE. But to be frank, he is not good at his studies; he is quite weak in every subject and slow in imbibing new ideas. He also can’t pronoun “f” well. Whenever there is an “f”, he would pronounce it as “p”. His mama explained that it’s because he got a high fever when he was still a baby, so it did have some influence in his learning. I can see that his mama loves him so much. As Tee allowed me to teach with her, I tried to make friend with him. I encouraged him to finish those exercises given by Tee on his own as he was not confident to himself. He did it! I was so happy. Haha it was fun to make friend with a kid.


2 Comments:

  1. Winnie Yoong said...
    i tot u abandon ur blog already.. welcome back yeah
    huiyi said...
    haha~~
    nt free lately
    lol

Post a Comment