After watching the LIVE Farewell to Lydia Sum 《肥姐 我们永远怀念你》@ WLT, the songs played in the farewell is so touched, Memory n 情网… My dear dear mama seemed emotional when she watch d farewell, she looked so sad… Maybe it reminds her of her mama, who is my granny which has passed away 4 yrs. After tt we went out for dinner. We decide to take our dinner at a hawker centre in Kepong. I couldn’t rmbr its name, wat I cn tell is dere’s 50 stalls in it n it’s located beside Carrefour. It’s quite normal tt a mother hvin dinner wit her daughter. BT if dey ordered one Spicy Fried Chicken Rice, one Wan Tan Mee, LoBaks and Fried Dumplings… oh I’ve forgotten to mention, dere’s 5 lobak and 6 fried dumplings. == It’s nt so normal den lol… Cn u image hw full I m after finishin dese food? Plus, I only ordered the Spicy Fried Chicken. N the others… Of cos, dey’r ordered by my mama. >< I couldnt finish dem!! Mayb she jz wanna enjoy d feel of keep orderin or she jz too sad when she watch d farewell n she wanna minimize her sadness by doin so.. T.T My poor stomach. I’m so full… 7.7

Hmm, talk abt One Million Star. 2day is d last episode of season 1. I like it so muc!!! Deir performances r d best! Oh boy…. So high… After tt, 萧敬腾、曹格、杨忠伟sing “背叛” together!!! Oh my… Bt萧敬腾’s part is d best!!! 萧敬腾! 萧敬腾!萧敬腾!!!!!!

== p/s: I’m nt offending bt… To b frank, I dun like 杨忠伟muc. Quite angry of him sometimes, he’s jz keep cryin everytime, almost every episode. It’s so annoyin… when I saw him for d 1st time, I did really like him as he does sing well. Bt… I cant tahan pp who always cry.. After a few episodes, I get annoyed. Thus, when I saw him 2day, huh… No mood. Bt anyway I gotta admit tt he does sing well.. LOL like his “背叛”… His “背叛” is more powerful den Gary’s version. N I like tt. ^^ Bt, 萧敬腾’s is the BEST!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment